Media kits are the perfect business partner for bloggers and small businesses. So what is a media kit? It is a package of information designed to capture the media’s attention. It is a way of businesses marketing themselves to brands or investors.
What should go into your media kit?
- Your logo
- Mission statement
- Site stats in terms of visitors and page views your blog/site receives
- Social stats – Your influence on social media
- Media/press appearances you have made
- Services/ opportunities that you offer
- Partnerships you’ve had with brands
- Testimonials of your clients/customers
- Your Contact Info
Make sure your media kit is kept up to date and is available upon request.