The social landscape in Kenya today has evolved. In many urban centers, sexual assertiveness on the part of women is no longer frowned upon. Women are increasingly going after the mates that they want, something that was unheard of a few decades ago. However, many women still fear that asking a man out on a date or even asking him to hop into bed with them may make them come off as being desperate.
- The first rule before you decide to ask a man to get intimate with you is to be sure that he feels the same way about you. The last thing you want is to hit on a guy only to discover that he has never thought of you in that way. You can tell that a guy is into you based on your history with him, are you close friends, do you catch him giving you the look, does he call you often, does he enjoy spending time with you, does he compliment you on your dressing, hair style and so forth. If a man exhibits all these qualities, then he is most likely into you but he is just too scared to make a move.
- Once you have established that he is feels the same way about you as you do, invite him to your place or if that is not possible, ask him to meet you at a social place after work. Make it sound like you want to discuss something important. Take note that he may decline if he is broke – men will occasionally decline to meet you at a pub or restaurant simply because they can’t afford it. To get around this, you can offer to buy dinner or drinks though this may not work with all men. A proud man may still decline your offer so you may have to wait it out until his wallet is in better shape (e.g. end month when he has just received his salary).
- If possible get him to have a couple of drinks but not too much. A good rule of thumb is not more than four beers or 3 double shots of spirit/whisky. If you are both teetotalers, skip this step.
- Dive right in! Once you have him tipsy, tell him exactly how you feel and what you want without batting an eye lid. Be very clear and specific that you are not taking anything less than a romp in the sack that evening. Unless he is gay or twisted in some weird sort of way, that will turn him on like crazy even though he may not show it. After you tell him, give him a passionate smooch right on the lips. If he kisses back, kaching! you’re in business!
- I’m sure I don’t need to spell out what you need to do next because there are many possibilities…you can go to his place, your place or rent a room depending on what’s convenient at the time.
Tips & Warnings
- If you are a hot chick (if you don’t know if you are, then you aren’t …all hot chicks know they are hot), you can be sure most of your male friends have fantasized about you so getting any of them in the sack should be quite easy …and as a hot chick you have the added bonus of never seeming desperate.
- Don’t be daft, make sure you have a pack of condoms in your bag or ask him to buy some.
- Don’t expect him to love you after the fact. To men, love and sex are two very different things.
- Don’t spike a man’s drink, that’s desperation at its best!