There are many ways to raise money fast but one of the quickest is an unsecured loan via Mpesa.
Credit reference bureaus have made it easier for banks and other financial entities to offer loans to the Kenyan public.
The following are some of the ways you can get a quick loan via Mpesa:
- M-Shwari – this is run by Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) in conjunction with Safaricom. The app is built into the Safaricom SIM card menu.
- KCB Mpesa – this is run by Kenya Commercial Bank in conjunction with Safaricom. The service accessed by dialing the short code 844 on a Safaricom line and following the prompts. The app is also built into the Safaricom SIM card menu.
- Tala formerly Mkopo Rahisi – download the application on Google Play Store. You will need your Facebook or Google Account to log in.
- Branch International – also available as an app on Google Play Store. You will need to log in using your Facebook account.
- Get Bucks – also available as an app on the Google Play Store. You also need to log in using your Facebook account and the team will make a follow-up call before approving your loan application.
- Saida – this is also available as an app on Google Play Store.