The large majority of people know how to download Android applications to their mobile phone via the Google Play Store. But, did you know that you can download mobile apps to your Android phone without even touching it. This is a useful feature where you are working on your computer and don’t want to keep picking up your phone.
- On your computer, log into your Google account. The same account you use on your Android phone.
- Go to Google Play and search for the app you want to install on your phone.
- Choose the device i.e. phone or tablet where you want the app to be installed.
- Click the Install button and after a few seconds your phone will light up on its own and begin downloading the application.
Tips and Warnings
- Ensure your Android or Tablet’s Internet connection switched on.