Everyone loves potatoes ….
Okay, almost everyone. Have you ever looked at those Sonford and Sons joints
and how full they usually are? There is evidence that people are in love with
If you are a potato fan , here are few recipes you could use at the
comfort of your home:-
- Vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- Peel the potatoes. Wash and
cut them into pieces. Boil the potatoes in salty water.
- Heat vegetable oil in a
- Fry the onion till it
turns golden brown, add the potatoes and cook for three minutes
- Allow to cool
- Mix the flour, salt and
water to form dough and let it set for 20 minutes
- Divide the dough into
balls them roll out the balls till they are thin. Divide the rolled out dough
into two and make a cone with each.
- Fill the cone with potato filling then seal completely.
- Deep fry your samosas till
they are golden brown.
- Drain off excess oil
2. Mashed potatoes
- Milk (optional)
- Margarine or butter
- Peel the potatoes
- Boil the potatoes in salty water until tender
- In another pot, heat milk and margarine together, until the margarine
- Put in your potatoes and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Reduce the heat and start mashing the potatoes.
- Add salt to your desired taste
- Peel your potatoes and
slice them into long rectangular shapes
- Preheat the frying pan
and fry the fries
- Remove from heat, sprinkle salt and let
the extra oil drain
- Serve and enjoy