An e48-32 GoTv error code is purely a signal quality and/or strength problem. To clear this error, follow the instructions below.
Instructions to Clear an e48-32 GoTv Error
To clear the E48–32 Error, follow these steps:
- If your aerial position has not changed, the first thing you need to do is to make sure it is firmly fixed in RF IN port. A loose connection can give you sleepless nights yet it is a simple issue to fix.
- Once you confirm the aerial is firmly fixed, check your signal quality by using your remote to navigate to Menu >> Advanced Settings >> Signal Information. For a good connection, the signal readings should be as follows:
- Signal Strength – over 90%
- Signal Quality – over 90%
- If the signal quality is below the above levels, you may need to check your aerial cable for damage or reposition it higher. Adjust your aerial until both strength and quality are above 90%.
- Go back to Menu >> Advanced Settings >> Installation and press Reset. This will reset your decoder.
- Follow the on-screen instructions once the decoder restarts.
- If you have an active antenna, change the Active Antenna settings to ON. An active antenna is a type of aerial that comes with active electronic parts such as transistors, as opposed to regular antennas which only come with metal rods, capacitors and inductors. An active antenna amplifies the signal. It is important to choose the right setting.
- Next, the decoder will proceed and scan for the channels and complete within a few minutes.
- Check to see that the e48-32 GoTv error code has cleared.
gotv error reset
my gotv has no signal
gotv error e66-32
gotv no channels found
gotv antenna power
e48-32 no signal sun direct
gotv no services found
gotv problems and solutions