10 Reasons to Use TikTok for Business Marketing
TikTok is a social networking app that allows users to share short videos with friends, family, and followers. TikTok has been used by a variety of businesses as a marketing tool to promote products, services, and campaigns. In this article, I will discuss 10 reasons to use TikTok for business marketing and how it can be used in your own branding endeavors.
TikTok videos are short enough to keep attention spans, yet still, convey an important message. TikTok users love to share TikTok video content that is relatable and interesting. TikTok also gives businesses the ability to target specific audiences with a new type of ad format which appears in the TikTok feed called topic channels.
TikTok topics relevant to several niches The top ten Tik Tok brand ads received more than 1 million views each in less than three days since their launch, for instance, Starbucks’ story on World Environment Day—which featured its reusable cup campaign; Nike running shoe; Capri Sun juice drink; Red Bull energy drink and acne remover Clearasil. Nivea deodorant used Tik-Tok Stories to feature its new perfume. TikTok also allows you to create sponsored stories and videos that appear in the TikToker feed, giving brands a chance to reach TikTok’s 310 million active users.
How TikTok can benefit your business
The social network has relevance for everyone from celebrities to small businesses looking for an easy way to connect with their fans
- Tiktok videos are short enough to keep attention spans, yet still, convey an important message.
- Tiktok users love to share Tiktok video content that is relatable and interesting.
- Tiktok also gives businesses the ability to target specific audiences with a new type of ad format which appears in the Tiktok feed called topic channels
- Tiktok topics relevant to several niches
- Tiktok also allows you to create sponsored stories and videos that appear in the Tiktoker feed, giving brands a chance to reach TikTok’s 310 million active users
- Tiktok can be used for events such as concerts, conferences, news announcements, and brand launches.
- Tiktok has partnered with Billboard to give artists an outlet for reaching their fans where they are spending time: TikTok
- With TikTok being very visual and verbal based
- Tiktok is a great tool for businesses looking at building up their social media following
- Using TikTok as part of your business marketing strategy will allow you to become more easily recognizable by today’s younger market
So, TikTok business marketing can help your business reach those younger audiences in a powerful way