It is now possible to send Whatsapp messages easily from your computer. Prior to the development of a web interface, the only way to send whatsapp messages from a computer was by installing emulators such as Bluestacks and Genymotion which we wrote about in our article on how to run Whatsapp in Windows.
- Open Whatsapp on your phone and go to chats.
- Tap the menu button. Scroll down and tap “Whatsapp Web” as shown below.
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ on your computer.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the webpage using your phone as shown below.
- Whatsapp web immediately displays your phone’s Whatsapp on screen